Sunday, August 21, 2005

Jungle Galore!

We were invited to the KL region branches' annual dinner in conjunction with the bank's seminar held on Saturday 20 August 2005. Themed Jungle Galore, enthusiatic people came suitably undressed...Tarzan & Jane were not there though. This time the D70s was left at home, photo duties entrusted to the Nikon Coolpix 5200. Mostly casual shots as the P&S was certainly not up to the challenging lighting conditions.


Tribal dance


Grace - Jane's cousin ?


Ivy & Sharon....Wow (!)

3 comments:

Chan Kok Kuen said...

Wow! Ivy and Sharon!!! I think I can get them naked if I have a Nikon D70s on my neck!!!
After the photo session we can adjourn somewhere more comfortable!!! Day dreaming at 5.30 p.m. in the office.....

Lye Hock said...

I only had the 5200...Imagine if I had the D70s...haha! But they were very sporting. Looks like next year's dinner I'm gonna be braver and get more shots !!

Chan Kok Kuen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.