Thursday, October 06, 2005

Bee Coffee

My favourite kick-start in the morning. A 2-in-1 kopi-o in a convenient coffee bag that you can soak in hot water. Manufactured in Butterworth, I can hardly find it in KL. Have to resort to getting my sis from Penang to supply. Very aromatic & strong Hainanese type of black coffee. The kind you can still get in Taiping for RM0.70 a cup. Directions : Put sachet in a cup. Add 200ml boiling water. Stir after soaking for 2-3 minutes. But I have a better method. Put the water (room temperature) in a mug. Microwave on power high for 1.5 minutes. Add sachet into mug & nuke for another 30 secs. You get a stronger taste. Recently found out they have a website where you can order online too. Not bad for the humble kopi-o. Found its way to cyberspace.

3 comments:

Chan Kok Kuen said...

My mouth was dripping with saliva while I read your posting on how to make the coffee.
I also start my day with a cup of coffee. I am having the Ipoh Old Town white coffee with Hazel Nut flavour.

Chan Kok Kuen said...

The Bee Coffee site is a good way to sell their coffee online. This is the first time I have seen a local coffee site selling their products on line. So have you tried buying online from the site?

Lye Hock said...

I may buy online as a last resort but the payment gateway appears archaic. They should consider a link-up with an online banking portal.