Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Model shoot - Sandy

Last Sunday morning was spent on a model shoot at fellow Photo Malaysia member Dr Teh's residence in Shah Alam. He has a nice garden complete with a pergola & a huge koi pond. Most of the PMers present were also busy with macro shoots as there were lots of such opportunities in the compound.

Sandy is a MBA student moonlighting in part-time modelling work while the rest of us were serious hobbyists trying to sharpen our skills in portraiture photography. Perfect match. We made use of reflectors for the outdoor shoot. But for indoors, it was only the flash for lighting and available window light. All in all, a satisfying outing and much appreciation to Dr Teh for his great hospitality in hosting the shoot.


Sandy's trademark smile...


Pretty in pink, her favorite colour


Oriental beauty


Check out the earrings!

4 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

hey, thanks for informing me! :)

ive mailed her about ur entry! :)

Sandy TaiTai Shopaholiq said...

oh my god!

I see me!

I loveee those shots!

Chan Kok Kuen said...

Thinking to buy a 50mm f1.8, well sad to say it's quite tough to get it in town unless you are willing and desperate to fork out over RM380-00. The list price is RM430-00.

I was surprise that there were so many comments made at this posting. Wow the model is stunning, MBA student? sure or not?

Jean Pardue said...

I've shot a few Aisian American models and I must say that all are fascinating.

Sandy is very intriguing indeed!!

Keep up the great work!

Bob