Saturday, September 30, 2006

Tigers meet-up at Decanter

Had a nice gathering of old Edwardians at the Decanter in Bukit Damansara last Thursday night. Nic Ong was in town from Singapore. Eddie Fong & Ching Pin skipped classes to join in. And Fabian Lai thought it was on Friday but finally showed up too. Great time we had with Mike Naser & Keat Swee in their element....

Mike & Nic



Azmi, Eddie, Ronnie, Keat Swee & Lye Hock



Fabian & Eddie


Eddie, Mike & Ching Pin




Azmi, Keat Swee & Ronnie




Eddie, Keat Swee, Suet Fun, Eusie & Azmi


Suet Fun & Shekar

3 comments:

alb said...

This Tiger (Class of 68 - 5Sc and 70 (U6Sc)) had planned to be there but received an urgent call for help. Would have been nice to catch up with Azmi - I'm not sure I know the rest YET but will get there soon, I guess. Lye Huat, you were in which MCE year?

Nice photos. I felt I was there too just looking at the shots.
Be seeing you soon, man.

Be blessed.
ALB

suet fun said...

Great pics Lye Hock. Thanks! Best time I had at any Tiger gathering...Nic good to see you again. Mike and Keat Swee, thank you for putting it together. MAGINI NOMINIS UMBRA

Lye Hock said...

ALB - I was from the 1977 batch (MCE). See you at the next gathering!

SF - Yeah, we should do this more often!