Sunday, December 10, 2006

Nikon D200


New toy
Originally uploaded by
Lye Hock.

Claimed my belated birthday present from Lai Ping last week & got hold of the Nikon D200! A hefty chunk of metal compared to the D70s. I'll be developing stronger biceps soon! Initial test shots revealed better resolution & color rendering even with the trusty kit lens of the D70s. Some of the cool features that I like are the setting of WB in Kelvin measurements, CLS with control over 2 groups of flash, ISO lowered to 100. Will be discovering more features in the days to come...

2 comments:

Chan Kok Kuen said...

Congratulations of being a pround owner of a D200!!

Now you are giving me the heat!! But I will still settle for my D70S for the moment, I do not see the need to up grade my camera at the moment... unless PBB share price shoot up to RM10.00..

That will be a dream come true.

Lye Hock said...

If hit RM10-00 can buy 2 units ! One as a spare...haha!